Welcome to our 45th Anniversary Story Gallery

Below are entries in the Share it! Story competition.

We've even published memories and stories from our 40th anniversary Web site just to kick things off!

Check back to see more stories from the Metro State community!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kevin Kuhlmann - Faculty/Staff

I have been teaching at Metro for 16 years. My fondest memories are the ear to ear smiles of our graduates at commencement. Every time I volunteer to work at the ceremony, I make it a point to shake each one of their hands and congratulate every single Aviation and Aerospace graduate.

The proof in the pudding comes many years down the road. On several occasions I have stepped onto a commercial aircraft only to find one of our department graduates on the flight deck. It is at that moment that my pride swells and my confidence soars because I know that they have had the finest training in the world and my life will be safe in their hands.

I salute each and every Aviation and Aerospace Metro graduate and I look forward to the memories of those to come.