Welcome to our 45th Anniversary Story Gallery

Below are entries in the Share it! Story competition.

We've even published memories and stories from our 40th anniversary Web site just to kick things off!

Check back to see more stories from the Metro State community!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Amanda Jones - Current Student

Memory: I began working for Metro State as a student workstudy my very first day of college. Through my job at Metro State I formed a connection to this school which has encouraged me to continue to work toward my goal of earning a Bachelor's Degree. Although my journey towards this achievement has been a long time coming, and along the way there have been many twists and turns including me becoming a full time staff member in my department, I am very excited to earn my degree in Behavioral Science in May of 2011. If it was not for Metro State and the people that it employs, I would not be the person I am today.