Welcome to our 45th Anniversary Story Gallery

Below are entries in the Share it! Story competition.

We've even published memories and stories from our 40th anniversary Web site just to kick things off!

Check back to see more stories from the Metro State community!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Khanh Tran - Current Student

Metro State marks a lot of unforgettable first-time events in my life. It was the first place I visited when I came to the U.S to pursue the Bachelor Degree in Business Management more than one year ago. I remembered how surprised I felt when walking in the huge campus, covered in sparkling silver snow, and seeing the unique beauty of Metro State’s buildings in the winter. I remembered how excited and nervous I was when attending the first class in my college time and making friends with very first people in a new country. My memory is also filled with joy and pride at the time I got the first job in this school after receiving many rejection letters as well as the wonderful moments I spent in volunteer activities and festival events organized by Student Activities. I believe that Metro State will continue to be a fantastic place for me to learn new knowledge, experience meaningful events to grow up and have fun.