Welcome to our 45th Anniversary Story Gallery

Below are entries in the Share it! Story competition.

We've even published memories and stories from our 40th anniversary Web site just to kick things off!

Check back to see more stories from the Metro State community!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jeffrey Edwards - Student (40th Anniversary submission)

It was the Spring of 2003 when I took my first classes here at Metro. I had no idea that it would be the location of so many memories.
I have spent hours beating my brothers, who also attend Metro, in the racquetball courts in the PE building. I have spent many afternoons between classes with my girlfriend who I met while going to school at Metro, who later became my fiancé, and is now my wife who graduated from Metro in Spring of 2004. Metro has become and second home to me over these last years and after I graduate in Spring 2007, it will always be in my memories as I recount my life to others.
Not everyone finds happiness while going to college!

(reprinted from the 40th Anniversary Our Stories Web site)