Welcome to our 45th Anniversary Story Gallery

Below are entries in the Share it! Story competition.

We've even published memories and stories from our 40th anniversary Web site just to kick things off!

Check back to see more stories from the Metro State community!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rubab Kaka - Student (40th Anniversary submission)

I came to Metro as an international student and what I have learnt here has made me feel like I have seen the world. The students at Metro are not only from various countries, cultures, and backgrounds, but have shown support when it comes down to it and the professors are are unlike the ones I knew back home.

I have had the pleasure of learning from teachers who want to teach and know this for a fact; no matter where I go, Metro State is one of its kind!

(reprinted from the 40th Anniversary Our Stories Web site)